Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
DNO, Exxon Mobil, Gulf Keystone, Total, WesternZagros
- Iraq warns Total over Kurdistan deals: We expect more majors in Kurdistan, even if GoI goes to "nuclear option" of kicking Exxon and Total out of the south.
- Iraq sets new condition for Exxon on Kurdistan: Our guess? Reaction to Total, but it may be too little, too late.
- Gulf Keystone pops again amid acquisition speculation: We're fully in froth mode now. Time to take some profits?
- Rising Syrian violence may have links to AQI: May take some pressure off Iraq for now.
- Tens of thousands of Sadr supporters rally: Sadr starts to move towards new theme beyond his previous mantle as "resistor-in-chief" post US troop withdrawal.
- Next month - National Reconciliation Conference
- Next month - Budgetary negotiations