Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,285 / $1.402, (%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 3.9bn and the weekly trading volume was ID9.7bn ($8.2mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- The Light Industries (ITLI) will hold AGM on May 17, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial reports, the capital increase through 50% rights issue and selling a site in Daoodi Area/Baghdad. ISX will suspend trading of ITLI shares on May 7, 2012.
- Kharkh Tour Amuzement City (SKTA) will hold AGM on May 12, 2012, to discuss 2011 financial reports, cash dividend ratio and capital increase through 42.857% bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of SKTA starting May 5, 2012.
- Palestine Hotel (HPAL) will hold AGM on May 8, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results and to elect new board members.
- Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) will hold AGM on May 7, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial reports, cash dividend ratio and capital increase through bonus issue. ISX suspended trading of AISP starting April 30, 2012.
- Iraqi Middle East Investment Bank (BIME) approved in their GA meeting on Apr 30, to increase the capital from ID100bn to ID150bn through 25% rights and 25% bonus issue (ID17bn 2011 profit and ID8bn 2010 profit will be used for the bonus issue).
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.