Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
CNPC, DNO, Eni, Exxon, Genel Energy, Gulf Keystone, Heritage Oil, Lukoil, Rosneft, Shell, Statoil, Total, Weatherford
- Reminder: Subscribe to the Market Tracker!: Today's is the last free Market Tracker! To subscribe, please click here and select your preferred subscription options.
- Rosneft rumored to be in talks with Exxon: Exxon reduces exposure as pressure ratchets up on Maliki.
- Eventful week for Iraq shows bifurcation of oil and gas industry: Both Erbil and Baghdad continue to make healthy progress as their oil development moves in different directions.
- Gorran objects to KRG budget: Reminder that Kurdish dissent exists and could affect effectiveness in face of Baghdad.
- Al Hal defects to Maliki on NC vote: NC is in effect dead, but Sadr will continue to milk it.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- June 24 - Parliament [finally] returns from 7 week break
Click here to access the report, or to select your preferred subscription option to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.