By John Lee.
If anyone ever doubted the international nature of business in Iraq, just look at the nationalities making the business news in the past week:
- Iraqi, Turkish and Italian firms building new bridges;
- Indonesia selling defence equipment;
- Kuwait doing a seismic survey at Siba gas field;
- China opening a new consulate in Erbil;
- US company providing power for a cement factory;
- British company building offshore export facilities;
- Denmark building a highway;
- Malaysia winning a water project;
- Korea building a major power plant.
... and that's not even the full list!
On the subject of international presence, Iraq Business News has readers in 180 countries - there’s no better way to reach this global audience than to advertise in IBN!
Can you see opportunities for your business in Iraq?