Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,502 / $1,625 (+2.3%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 43.1bn and the weekly trading volume was ID39.9bn ($33.3mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Nineveh Food Industries (INFI) will hold AGM on November 25, 2012 to discuss 2010 and 2011 financial results.
- The new shares of Iraqi United Bank (BUND) from the capital increase to ID250bn resumed trading on November 14, 2012.
- The new shares of Iraqi Ready Made Clothes (IRMC) from the capital increase to ID1.5bn resumed trading on November 14, 2012.
- A cross transaction occurred on 17.1bn Babylon Bank (BBAY) shares on Nov. 14. This represents 17.1% of BBAY capital.
- ISX suspended trading of Al-Sadder Hotel (HSAD) starting on November 14, due to AGM which will be held on November 21, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, distributing cash dividend and investment opportunities for the hotel facilities.
- A cross transaction occurred on 631mn United Bank (BUND) shares on November 12, 2012. This represents 0.3% of BUOI capital.
- Al-Hamraa Insurance (NHAM) will hold AGM on November 19, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, distributing cash dividend and capital increase through 50% bonus issue. ISX suspended trading of NHAM starting on Nov. 12.
- A cross transaction occurred on 19.46bn Union Bank of Iraq (BUOI) shares on November 11, 2012. This represents 19.5% of BUOI capital.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.