Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,655 / $1,790 (+2.0%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 25.5bn and the weekly trading volume was ID32.3bn ($26.9mn).
Note: ISX will be closed during December 27, 2012 - January 6, 2013 due to the end-of-year closing operations. The last session of this year will be on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 and trading will resume on Monday January 7, 2013.
ISX Company Announcements
- Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) will hold AGM on December 27, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results and capital increase through 100% rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of IBPM starting on December 20.
- National Metallic Industries & Bicycles (IMIB) will hold AGM on December 17, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, and capital increase through 75% rights issue. ISX suspended trading of IMIB starting on December 11.
- A cross transaction occurred on 750mn North Bank (BNOR) shares on December 11, 2012. This represents 0.4% of BNOR capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 13.5bn Mosul Bank for Investment (BMFI) shares on December 11, 2012. This represents 6.7% of BMFI capital.
- Original shares of Babylon Bank (BBAY) resumed trading on December 9, 2012 after the decision to increase the capital from ID100bn to ID150bn through 4.592% bonus and 45.408% rights issues.
- Karbala Hotels (HKAR) will hold AGM on December 16, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, the design of the new hotel project and capital increase through rights issue. ISX suspended trading of HKAR starting on December 9.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.