Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 5th September 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,743 (+0.2%) / $1,873 (-0.1%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 5.6bn and the weekly trading volume was ID7.9bn ($6.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Investment Bank's (BIBI) 2012 year-end (AUDITED) financial results: B/S - FY12 (Assets: IQD380bn, +3% q/q (+16% y/y), Monetary Credit: IQD181bn, +4% q/q (+43% y/y), Deposits: IQD193bn, -9 q/q (+3% y/y), BV: IQD119bn, -11% q/q (+1% y/y),P&L (annual) - FY12 (Estimated NBI: IQD22.5bn, +16% y/y, Operating Profit: IQD13.7bn, 12% y/y, Net Profit: IQD1.4bn, -86% y/y).P&L (quarterly) - 4Q12 (Estimated NBI: IQD8.0bn, +40% q/q (+84% y/y), Operating Profit: IQD4.4bn, -8% q/q (+182% y/y), Net Loss: IQD6.0bn vs IQD4.0bn net profit in 3Q12 (and IQD0.1bn net loss in 4Q11).
- Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) resumed trading on Sept. 3, 2013 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements for 2012.
- Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) will hold its AGM* on Sept. 21, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements and increasing its capital from IQD152bn to IQD200bn through bonus and rights issues. ISX will suspend trading of BELF starting on Sept. 15, 2013.
- Iraqi Agricultural Products (AIRP) will hold its AGM* on Sept. 18, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements and pay 40% cash dividend.
- Modern Construction Mat. (IMCM) will hold its AGM* on Sept. 17, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements and approve decreasing the capital by the un-subscribed amount of IQD249,844,409 so that the capital will be IQD5.37bn. ISX will suspend trading of IMCM starting from Sept. 10, 2013.
- New shares of Dar Al-Salam for Insurance (NDSA) from the capital increase to IQD2.9bn through 19.83% bonus issue will resume trading on Sept. 8, 2013.
- New shares of United Bank (BUND) from the capital increase to IQD300bn through 20% bonus issue resumed trading on Sept. 5, 2013.
- Al-Ahlyia for Agricultural Prod. (AAHP) will hold its AGM* on September 11, 2013 to discuss year-end results (March 31), the cash dividend ratio and election new board. ISX suspended trading of AAHP starting on Sept. 4, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD1.6bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares on September 3, 2013. This represents 1.1% of BIIB capital.
- Modern Animal & Agricultural Production (AMAP) wasn’t suspended from trading on Sept. 3, because the company explained the reason behind the increase in price saying that the company has recently completed its 100% rights issue process.