Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 5th December 2013).
Note: ISX will be closed during December 27, 2013 - January 6, 2014 due to the end-of-year closing operations. The last session of this year will be on Thursday, December 26, 2013 and trading will resume on Tuesday, January 7, 2014.
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,807 (+0.3%)/ $1,907 (-0.5%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 10.1bn and the weekly trading volume was ID15.8bn ($12.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- National Chemical & Plastic Ind. (INCP) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 30 to discuss 2012 financial annual report.ISX will suspend trading of INCP starting on Dec. 23,2013.
- Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 23, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial annual report and increase its capital from IQD150bn to IQD250bn through 14.28% bonus and 52.67% rights issues.
- Karbala Hotels (HKAR) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 22, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial annual report. ISX will suspend trading of HKAR starting on Dec. 15, 2013.
- Subscription on 98bn National Bank (BNOI) shares will start on Dec. 9, 2013 to increase the capital through 64.5% rights issue to IQD250bn.
- Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 15 to discuss increasing its capital to IQD250bn. ISX will suspend trading of BIBI starting on Dec. 8, 2013.
- Shares of Iraqi Engineering Works (IIEW) resumed trading on Dec. 5, 2013 after the approval of 2012 annual financial results and adding profits to the reserves in its AGM*held on Nov. 24, 2013.
- Modern Animal & Agricultural Production (AMAP) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 11, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial annual report. ISX suspended trading of AMAP starting on Dec. 4, 2013.
- AL- Kindi of Veterinary Vac. (IKLV) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 10, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial annual report and increase its capital from IQD4.5bn to IQD5.4bn through 20% bonus issue. ISX suspended trading of IKLV starting on Dec. 3, 2013.
- New shares of Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) from the capital increase to IQD135mn through 50% bonus issue resumed trading on Dec. 3, 2013. Please note, IMCI is trading in non-regular market.
- ISC has decided to de-list Kirkuk for Producing (IKFP) starting from on Dec 2, 2013 because the company did not operate for the past year. Please note, IKFP is trading in non-regular market.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD964mn AL-Wiaam for Financial Inv. (VWIF) shares on December 2, 2013. This represents 48.2% of VWIF capital.
- Mansour Hotel (HMAN) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 7, 2013 to discuss 2011 & 2012 financial annual reports and the election of new board members. ISX suspended trading of HMAN starting on Dec. 1, 2013.