Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 10th April 2014).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,823 (+0.1%)/ $1,943 (+0.1%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 14.4bn and the weekly trading volume was ID20.6bn ($16.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Al-Mansour Pharma. Ind. (IMAP) will hold its AGM* on May 17 to discuss 2013 annual financial results and distributing cash dividend. ISX will suspend trading of IMAP starting May 11.
- Baghdad Passengers Transport (SBPT) will resume trading on Apr. 13, 2014 after increasing its capital from IQD200mn to IQD500mn through 150% bonus issue. The opening price will be IQD33.2 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Original shares of Union Bank (BUOI) resumed trading on Apr. 10, 2014 after they discussed and approved 2013 financial results and increasing its capital from IQD152bn to IQD252bn through 36.2% bonus and 29.6% rights issues.
- AL-Nukhba for Construction (SNUC) will hold its AGM* on Apr. 17, 2014 to discuss 2012 annual financial results, distributing cash dividend, electing new board members and amending the article of incorporation by adding real-estate investment acitivities. ISX suspended trading of SNUC starting on Apr. 10, 2014.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD8.7bn National Bank of Iraq (BNOI) shares on April 8, 2014. This represents 3.5% of BNOI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD25mn Al-Sadeer Hotel (HSAD) shares on April 8, 2014. This represents 2.0% of HSAD capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD1.83bn Kurdistan Int. Bank (BKUI) shares on April 7, 2014. This represents 0.6% of BKUI capital.
- In a press conference on Apr. 3, 2014 CBI announced that the bank's reserves of pure gold reached 90 tons after it bought 60 tons in the last two months in the framework of diversification of its reserves and supporting the value of the Iraqi dinar.
- ISC has approved to extend one more month for Mosul Bank (BMFI) for its new shares to resume trading from the capital increase through 17.3% rights issue and 7.4% bonus issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD220mn Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) shares on April 6, 2014. This represents 0.1% of BROI capital.