Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 16th July 2015).
Note: ISX will be closed starting from July 19, 2015 to July 21, 2015 due to the national holiday of Eid Al-Fitr. The next session will be held on Wednesday, July 22, 2015.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,339 (-5.4%) / $1,379 (-6.2%) (weekly change) (-3.9% and -6.9% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 3.1bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD3.4bn ($2.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Original shares of Mamoura Real Estate (SMRI) will resume trading on Jul. 22, 2015 after they approved in its AGM, held on July 8, its 2014 annual financial results, increasing its capital from IQD16.5bn to IQD19.2bn through 7% rights and 9.01% bonus issues, distributing 9% cash dividend (IQD0.09 price per share) and electing new board members. The opening price will be IQD3.85 per share with +/-50% limit for the first session.
- According to Al -Khazer for Construction M. (IKHC) letter no. 12 dated on Jun. 12, 2015 sent to ISX; IKHC informed that, it fall within the hot areas in Mosul and has been sabotaged by several terrorist attacks from IS which caused big losses, it also lost their deposits in the province's banks. For the above reasons, IKHC asked to re-open the trading of its shares in ISX.
- Ashur Bank (BASH) held its GA meeting on July 5, 2015. In its GA, BASH approved 2014 annual financial results and distributing 3.9% cash dividend (IQD0.039 price per share).
- Original shares of Al-Ameen for Insurance (NAME) resumed trading on Jul. 13, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results, increasing its capital from IQD3bn to IQD5bn through 53.0% rights and 13.7% bonus issues and electing new board members.
- According to ISC letter no. 10/1342 dated on Jul. 9, 2015 to Money Transfer companies, ISC has requested to disclose FY14 and 1Q15 financial results from the following companies: Al-Rabita Almalia for Money Transfer (MTRA), Nobles for Money Transfer (MTNO), Al-Motaman For Money Transfer (MTMT), Al-Noor for Money Transfer (MTNN), Al-Nibal Al Arabyia for Money Transfer (MTNI), Al- Muhej For Money Transfer (MTAM), Al-Iraqia For Money Transfer (MTIR), Al-Manafaa Company for Money Transfer (MTMA) and Mouta for Remittance (MTMO).
- Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) resumed trading on Jul. 12, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results, distributing 11% cash dividend (IQD0.11 price per share) and reducing number of board members from nine to five.
- Original shares of Babylon Hotel (HBAY) resumed trading on Jul. 12, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results, increasing its capital from IQD1.35bn to IQD2.00bn through 48.1% rights issue to cover some of accumulated deficit which is amounted now at IQD1.5bn and electing new board members.
- AHliya For Insurance (NAHF) resumed trading on Jul. 12, 2015 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements.
- National Bank of Iraq (BNOI) held its GA meeting on July 11, 2015. In its GA, BNOI approved 2014 annual financial results and distributing cash dividend.