Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 27th Dec 2015).
Note: ISX will be closed during December 28, 2015 - January 2, 2016 due to the end-of-year closing operations. The next session will be held on Sunday, January 3, 2016.
The RSISX index ended the week at IQD1090 / $1146 (+0.4% weekly change) (-21.7% and -22.7% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 1.7bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD2.0bn ($1.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- ISX announced the conclusion of 2015 trading session with its last trading session on Sunday (Dec. 27, 2015). 233 trading session held in 2015 (five sessions per week). The total number of traded shares realized at 619bn (down by 17% y/y) and the total trading volume realized at IQD495bn in 2015 (down by 45% y/y).
- Al-Wiaam for Financial Investment (VWIF) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 21, 2016 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results and covering the accumulated deficit from the available reserves. ISX will suspend trading of VWIF shares on Jan. 11, 2016.
- New shares of Dijla and Furat Bank for Development (BDFD) from the capital increase to IQD106bn through 6% bonus issue will resume trading on Jan. 3, 2016.
- New shares of Soma Baghdad Finance Transfer (MTSB) from the capital increase to IQD45bn through 200% rights issue will resume trading on Jan. 3, 2016.
- Palestine Hotel (HPAL) resumed trading on Dec. 27, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results and distributing 40% cash dividend (IQD0.40 price per share).
- Al-Nobles for Money Transfer (MTNO) completed the procedures to increase its capital from IQD20bn to IQD30bn through 50% rights issue.