IBBC tech conference is bringing together some of the key innovators of Tech in Iraq and will be speaking on how Digital Technology can deliver Health and Education for Iraq.
Speakers include representatives from EY, Siemens, GE Healthcare, Google, KPMG, and others.
Digital Transformation and Technology is at the heart of a better future for Iraq, join us and deliver this future together
Chairman of the day: Ashley Goodall, IBBC
14.00 How technology can support the delivery of the healthcare services in Iraq?
- Dr Uwe Bork, Siemens Healthcare
- Mr Yassine Bhija, Director of Enterprise Solutions, GE Healthcare
16.00 Developing Digital literacy in Iraq
- Mr Timothy Fisher, Stirling Education
- Dr Victoria Lindsay, British Council
- Mr Martin Roeske, Google Education and Govt affairs.
Registration is FREE to Tech conference and for Women’s group discussion
email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100 to request a registration form.