By John Lee.
Iraq's Ministry of Oil has announced preliminary oil exports for February:
- Revenues achieved: 7.081 billion dollars
- Total exported quantities of crude oil: 92,255,610 barrels
- Exported quantities from central and southern Iraq: 89,140,448 barrels
- Exported quantities from Kirkuk through Ceyhan port: 2,834,393 barrels
- Average daily quantities exported: 3.295 million barrels per day, slightly up from the 3.266 million bpd achieved in January.
- Average price of one barrel: $76.75
While not explicitly stated by the Ministry, these figures seem to imply that exports by road to Jordan totalled 280,769 barrels for the month.
January's export figures can be found here.
(Source: Ministry of Oil)
No comments yet.