"Iraq Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape
This report includes a detailed analysis of the current investment climate in the country’s power sector and over the next decade across 6 broad parameters. Each parameter has a weight assigned, and a weighted average score is calculated to obtain the final country ranking in that region. The study also maps the relative ranking of the key countries in the region according to the current investment opportunities in the country and that by 2020.
This report also examines the country’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the market’s regulatory structure, supply and demand balance, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
- Analysis of the current investment climate in the country’s power sector across six parameters and over the next decade
- Relative ranking of the key country’s in the region according to the current investment opportunities in the country and that by 2020.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2010, forecast forward 19 years to 2030
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on key current and upcoming projects
- Information on grid interconnectivity, distribution losses and power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects"
If you wish to purchase this report please order from IBN using PayPal or email [email protected] We will invoice you with payment instructions. Your report will be emailed on receipt of payment. There are also site licenses and enterprisewide licenses of this report available, please email for more details.