Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,462 / $1,622, +1.5%. The number of weekly traded shares was 7.4bn and the weekly trading volume was ID12.4bn ($10.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) will hold AGM on Dec. 22, 2011 to discuss the 2010 financial statements. ISX will suspend trading of IBPM starting Dec. 15, 2011. Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) resumed trading on December 8, 2011. IBPM increased its capital from ID270mn to ID540mn through 100% rights issue.
- Ahliya Insurance (NAHF) resumed trading on December 8, 2011. NAHF increased its capital from ID1.508bn to ID2.50bn through 57.7% rights issue and 8% bonus issue.
- ISX suspended trading of AL-Kindi of Veterinary Vaccines (IKLV) starting on December 8, 2011 due to AGM which will be held on December 15, 2011 to discuss 2010 financial statements and capital increase through 50% bonus issue.
- Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) will hold AGM on January 2, 2012 to elect new board members.
- A cross transaction occurred today for IQD 1.145bn of Investment Bank (BIBI) shares (Buyer: Ms. Margriet Bedrous Nihaiet, Seller: Mr. Majid Hameed Basheer).
- Iraqi Date Processing & Marketing (IIDP) will hold AGM on December 12, 2011 to discuss 2010 financial statements and cash dividend ratio. ISX suspended trading of IIDP starting on December 5, 2011.
- Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) resumed trading on December 5, 2011 with no change in its capital. IMCI decided to distribute 100% cash dividend.
- ISC suspended trading of Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) starting on December 4, 2011 because of the reason that they haven't submitted their 1Q11 financial statements to ISC according to the disclosure instruction # (14).
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to our website www.rabeesecurities.com.