Insurance solutions to address and cover the risks and exposures in oil and gas exploration & production.
Tuesday, February 14 to Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Hilton Jumeirah Hotel, Dubai
With recent political unrest in the Middle East facilitating a spike in oil prices, the growth in energy projects is set to continue unabated with the Arab Petroleum Investment Corporation predicting $530 billion in investment over the next 5 years. However, as projects become increasingly ambitious and ever greater in size and scope, there are a number of technical challenges and risks which need to be clearly understood by both risk managers and their insurers in order to prevent significant losses.
Expert insights, advice and guidance on the hottest issues affecting the Middle East energy insurance market:
- Gain exclusive insights on the current risks, potential losses and exposures for insurers arising from large scale construction projects in Iraq and Saudi Arabia
- Hear leading risk managers from the region discuss their concerns as well as their considerations when purchasing insurance
- Understand how international reinsurance market capacity will affect the regional market and what the opportunities are for regional reinsurers over the coming year
- Get the latest statistics and analysis on energy claims including attritional losses and its affect on policy margins
- Hear how the events of the Arab Spring have impacted upon existing and future projects and underwriting in the MENA region
For further information, please contact Toby Hartley on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.c5-online.com/energyinsurance
Take advantage of your Iraq Business News relationship by registering with a 10% discount now. Register HERE and quote Priority Service Code 657I12-IBN