Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
DNO, ExxonMobil, Genel Energy
- Barzani speech takes aim at Iraqi government: Likely indicates negotiations, but don't expect break on Exxon until after Arab League summit.
- DNO, Genel Energy hail success in Iraq: AWith their first earnings announcement under their belt, could Genel be better play than DNO?
- Attacks and precautions as Baghdad gears up for Arab League: Al Qaeda's big chance to discredit Maliki is next week - look for action from both sides.
- Sadr holds major demonstration in Basra: Sadr shows continuing strength Arab street, but sidesteps Maliki's show in Baghdad.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- 29 March - Arab League summit
- April - National Reconciliation Conference
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia's mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.