Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
Afren, DNO, Exxon, Gulf Keystone, Genel Energy, Heritage Oil, WesternZagros
- Escalation in rhetoric against Maliki: Maliki apparently overreaches with IHEC arrests as Sadr joins protests.
- Afren shares up on Kurdistan oil discovery: Afren joins list of oil firms with Kurdish discoveries.
- Exxon excluded from 4th round as auction terms revealed: Exxon exclusion not surprising. Bigger news is lack of significant concessions to bidders.
- Second SPM Comes Online: Puts Kurdish threats to cut off exports in perspective.
- AQI Claims Thursday Attacks: Lull broken, but larger trend is towards decreased violence.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- May 30-31 - 4th Round Oil and Gas Auction
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia's mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.