Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
- Sadr threatens no-confidence within 15 days:Not likely to result in no confidence, but may result in movement on some issues.
- Exxon signs contract to drill 20 wells with IDC: Signals Exxon's commitment to West Qurna 1, and tacit support at Ministry of Oil.
- Our take on 4th Round contracts: Auction will only be first test for viability of exploration under fixed payments.
- Qubad Talabani to return to Erbil: Most likely succession planning and sign of unity, but also signal to Baghdad?
- Tensions with Sadr in Baghdad, Basra: Look to Maliki's relations with Sadrists as signal of how far he's willing to push.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- May 23 - P5+1 Nuclear Talks in Baghdad
- May 30-31 - 4th Round Oil and Gas Auction
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia's mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.
Deprecated: related_posts is deprecated since version 5.12.0! Use yarpp_related instead. in /srv/users/ibn/apps/ibn/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5323