Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
Exxon, Lukoil, Pakistan Petroleum, Shell, Statoil, Total, Zhenhua
- News to watch: 4th Round Auction: First test of many for the TSC model; watch for defections and where per-bbl fees come in.
<liBaghdad decides to cut gasoline to Kurds, before changing mind: Why the reversal? Bigger question may be from where the next break will come.
- Maliki goes after Nujaifi in his home province: Maliki goes after rival in his home territory, stake claim to disputed province.
- P5+1 mostly a non-event domestically: We said to watch this, but it won't affect domestic calculus too much.
- Basra Provincial Council debates anti-Turkish measures: Potential indicator of Baghdad's relations with Ankara, and possibly Erbil.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- May 30-31 - 4th Round Oil and Gas Auction
- June 15 - Parliament returns from 6 week break
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia's mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.