Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,282 / $1.399, (+0.2%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 9.5bn and the weekly trading volume was ID14.6bn ($12.3mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- A cross transaction occurred on 2.0bn Commercial Bank (BCOI) shares on May 31.
- A cross transaction occurred on 2.7bn Commercial Bank (BCOI) shares on May 29.
- Iraqi for Tufted Carpets & Floor (IITC) will hold AGM on June 16 to discuss 2011 financial results and the cash dividend ratio. ISX will suspend trading of IITC on June 9.
- Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) will hold AGM on June 13, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results and capital increase from ID112.9bn to ID175bn through 17.8% bonus and 31.5% rights issues. ISX will suspend trading of BBOB starting June 6, 2012.
- Al-Hamraa Insurance (NHAM) resumed trading on May 29, after the capital increase from ID1.5bn to ID2bn through 13.33% bonus and 20% rights issue.
- Al-Ameen Insurance (NAME) will hold the AGM on June 5, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results and distributing cash dividend. ISX suspended trading of NAME starting on May 29.
- Modern Sewing (IMOS) was suspended from trading on May 28 due to GA which will be held on June 4 to discuss 2011 financial results and current operations.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.
Deprecated: related_posts is deprecated since version 5.12.0! Use yarpp_related instead. in /srv/users/ibn/apps/ibn/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211