Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
DNO, Dragon Oil, Genel, Kuwait Energy, Inpex, Lukoil, Pakistan Petroleum, Shell, Turkish Petroleum, WesternZagros
- 4th Round Auction fails to impress: Will failure lead to convergence or divergence between Kurdish and central government approaches to oil and gas?
- WesternZagros mulling London listing: Critical mass of Kurdish plays may be emerging in London.
- Sadr invites Maliki to Najaf, only to be rejected: No-confidence rhetoric takes on fevered pitch.
- Barzani: Peshmerga to be unified by end of the year: Long time coming, but timely now, given debate with Baghdad.
- Turkish consulate protesters dissipate: Potential indicator of Baghdad's, and possibly Erbil's, relations with Ankara.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- June 15 - Parliament returns from 6 week break
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia's mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.