Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
Calik Energy, Dana Gas, DNO, Exxon, Genel Energy, Gulf Keystone, KAR Group, WesternZagros
- Market Tracker to transition to subscription-only service: Market Tracker available in two subscription offerings after 25 June.
- Kurdish pipeline plan: next moves: What to expect from Baghdad, Erbil, and Kurdish oil companies.
- WesternZagros' Kurdamir-2 more than doubles oil potential in Eocene reservoir: Positive news flow continues, but shares may react more to Baghdad-Erbil.
- Sadr called to Iran for consultation: No confidence not likely to succeed anyways, but shows importance of Iraqi stability to Iran.
- Maliki looks to expand Tribal Support Councils: Maliki already plumping for coming elections with grassroots, bypassing politicians.
- KAR signs massive Kurdish power plant deal: Kurdish development continues to accelerate.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- June 21 - Parliament returns from 7 week break
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia's mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.