Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,675 / $1,812 (+1.0%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 19.4bn and the weekly trading volume was ID21.2bn ($17.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- North Bank (BNOR) will hold AGM on April 6, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results, the election of new board members, adding the Islamic Banking activities upon getting the CBI approval and the capital increase from IQD210bn to IQD265bn through bonus issue (IQD54.59bn from 2012 profit and 0.41bn from its reserves). (Al-Mada Newspaper)
- A cross transaction occurred on 8.7bn Mosul Bank for Investment (BMFI) shares on March 19, 2013. This represents 4.3% of BMFI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 5.5bn Al-Mansour Bank (BMNS) shares on March 19, 2013. This represents 2.2% of BMNS capital.
- New shares of Iraqi Agricultural Prod. Mark. Meat (AIPM) from the capital increase to IQD4.125bn through 10% bonus issue resumed trading on March 19, 2013.
- New shares of Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) from the capital increase to IQD90mn through 20% bonus issue resumed trading on March 18, 2013.
- According to CBI press release, Warka Bank is still under CBI’s custody for now which is a procedure meant to preserve clients’ rights. However, the statement also mentions that Warka Bank is trying to appeal this custody.
- Al-Khazer for Construction Material (IKHC) held its GA meeting on Feb 21, 2013 and decided to add the profit IQD320mn to the accumulated profits.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.