Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 13th June 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,855 (+3.5%) / $1,926 (+3.9%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 11.1bn and the weekly trading volume was ID18.7bn ($15.0mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Al-Ameen Estate Inv. (SAEI) will hold its AGM* on June 25, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements. ISX will suspend trading of SAEI starting on June 18, 2013. (Please note that SAEI is listed in the non-regular market).
- Dar Essalaam Investment Bank (BDSI) will hold its AGM* on June 23, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements and increasing the capital from IQD105.8bn to IQD150bn through rights and bonus issues. ISX will suspend trading of BDSI starting on June 16, 2013.
- Company Registrar has approved the capital increase of Karbala Hotels (HKAR) to IQD5bn through 208% rights issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on 2.1bn United Bank (BUND) shares on June 12, 2013. This represents 0.9% of BUND capital.
- Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) will hold its AGM* on June 17, to discuss 2012 financial statements and increasing the capital from IQD125bn to IQD250bn through 77% rights and 23% bonus issues, which is the last target capital set by the CBI for the end of June 2013. ISX suspended trading of BGUC starting on June 10, 2013.
- New shares of Kharkh Tour Amuzement City (SKTA) from the capital increase to IQD368mn through 60% bonus issue resumed trading on June 10, 2013.
- Subscription on 540mn Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) shares started on June 9, 2013 to increase the capital through 100% rights issue to IQD1.08bn.
*(Please note that the ex-date for capital increases and dividend distributions is referred to as “Trading-Suspension day” which is normally one week before the GA Meetings.)