Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 26th September 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,671 (-1.7%) / $1,776 (-2.7%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 4.2bn and the weekly trading volume was ID8.4bn ($6.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC) will hold their GA meeting on October 6, 2013 to discuss 2012 annual report and increasing the capital. BSUC will be suspended from trading starting September 29, 2013.
- Investment Bank (BIBI) will hold their GA meeting on Oct. 2, 2013 to discuss 2012 annual financial results and increasing the capital from IQD155bn to IQD250bn through 0.848% bonus and 60.442% rights issues. ISX suspended trading of BIBI starting on Sept. 26, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD84.7mn Babylon Hotel (HBAY) shares on September 26, 2013. This represents 6.3% of HBAY capital.
- Shares of Iraqi Agricultural Products (AIRP) resumed trading on Sept. 25, 2013. The company has decided to distribute 40% cash dividend (IQD0.40 per share) in its AGM* (Sept. 18, 2013).
- Shares of Modern Construction Mat. (IMCM) resumed trading on Sept. 25, 2013 after the company’s GA approved 2012's financial results and decrease the capital by the un-subscribed shares of IQD250mn to bring the total capital to IQD5.37bn.
- New shares of Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) from the capital increase to IQD150bn through 50% rights issue resumed trading on Sept. 22, 2013. ISX suspended trading of BROI starting on Sept. 24, 2013 due to GA which will be held on October 1, 2013 to discuss 2012 annual report and increasing the capital to IQD250bn through rights and bonus issues.
- New shares of Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) from the capital increase to IQD250bn through 77% rights and 23% bonus issues resumed trading on Sept. 24.
- Shares of Al-Ahlyia for Agricultural Prod. (AAHP) resumed trading on September 24, 2013 after the company’s GA approved 2012's financial results. (Please note that AAHP is listed in the non-regular market).