Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 28th November 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,802 (+2.9%)/ $1,917 (+2.7%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 6.3bn and the weekly trading volume was ID12.4bn ($10.2mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Asiacell (TASC) was named the winner of the corporate finance category in the 2013 Association of Corporate Treasures Middle East Deals (ACTME) of the Year Awards (Arranger of the deal: Rabee Securities (RS))
- Asiacell (TASC) 3Q13 (unaudited) financial results
P&L - 3Q13: Sales: IQD590.0bn, +21% y/y, EBITDA: IQD310.9bn +28% y/y (EBITDA Margin: 52.7% in 3Q13, increased from 49.9% in 3Q12), Net Profit: IQD149.1bn, +5% y/y (Net Profit Margin: 25.3% in 3Q13, decreased from 29.1% in 3Q12
P&L - 9M13: Sales: IQD1,696.0bn, +8% y/y, EBITDA: IQD872.0bn +6% y/y (EBITDA Margin: 51.4% in 3Q13, decreased from 52.6% in 3Q12), Net Profit: IQD471.8bn, -0.5% y/y.
- Modern Animal & Agr. Production (AMAP) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 11, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial annual report. ISX will suspend trading of AMAP starting on Dec. 4, 2013.
- Original shares of National Bank (BNOI) resumed trading on Nov. 28, 2013 after the decision to increase its capital from IQD152bn to IQD250bn through 64.5% rights issue.
- Al-Khazer for Construction M. (IKHC) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 5, 2013 to discuss 2012 annual financial results, increasing its capital through 100% rights issue and changing the company’s article of association by adding real-estate investments and general contracting. ISX suspended trading of IKHC starting on Nov. 28, 2013.
- Shares of Iraqi Date Processing&Mark. (IIDP) resumed trading on Nov. 27, 2013 after the approval of 2012 annual financial results in its AGM*on Nov. 24, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD124mn Al-Sadeer Hotel (HSAD) shares on Nov. 27, 2013. This represents 10.0% of HSAD capital.
- Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) resumed trading on Nov. 26, 2013 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements. A cross transaction also occurred on IQD1.5mn AISP shares on Nov. 26. This represents 0.03% of AISP capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD30mn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on Nov. 26, 2013. This represents 0.01% of BIBI capital.
- Iraqi Engineering Works (IIEW) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 1, 2013 to discuss 2012 annual financial results. ISX suspended trading of IIEW starting on Nov. 24, 2013.
- Electronic Industries (IELI) resumed trading on Nov. 24, 2013 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements.
- Modern Paint Industries (IMPI) resumed trading on Nov. 24, 2013 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements.