Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 3rd Dec 2015).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID991 / $1,037 (+3.9%) (weekly change) (-28.9% and -30.0% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 3.5bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD2.8bn ($2.3mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Palestine Hotel (HPAL) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 17, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results, covering the accumulated deficit by the available reserves, corresponding to 24.7% of the capital, and distributing cash dividend.
- Mansour Hotel (HMAN) will hold its AGM on Dec. 10, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results, covering the deficit by the available reserves and investing a land. ISX will suspend trading of HMAN starting on Dec. 7, 2015.
- Shares of Tourist Village of Mosul Dam (HTVM) will be suspended from trading starting on Dec. 6, 2015 if the company fails to explain why the prices have touched the higher limit in the last two trading sessions (Dec. 1st – 2nd).
- New shares of Mamoura Real-estate Investment (SMRI) from the capital increase to IQD19.2mn through 7.28% rights and 9.01% bonus issues resumed trading on Nov. 30, 2015.
- New shares of Al-Iraqia for Money Transfer (MTIR) from the capital increase to IQD45bn through 109.3% rights issue resumed trading on Nov. 30, 2015.
- United Bank (BUND) suspended from trading starting Nov. 30, 2015 following its announcement that the bank will hold its AGM* on Dec. 3, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results.
- The shares of Al-Badia for General Trans (SBAG) resumed trading on Nov. 29, 2015 after the company approved 2014 annual financial report.
- Al-Ameen Insurance (NAME) has completed the procedures to increase its capital from IQD3.0bn to IQD3.4bn through 13.67% bonus issue.