"Total Acquires 35% Interest in Harir and Safen Blocks in Iraq from Marathon Oil- Total Expands in the Middle East as Part of its Oil and Gas Portfolio Optimization – Deal Analysis from GlobalData
Total S.A (Total) acquired a 35% working interest in the Harir and Safen blocks in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq from Marathon Oil KDV B.V., a subsidiary of the Marathon Oil Corporation (Marathon).
- Rationale behind Total's Plan of acquiring stake in Harir and Safen Blocks in Iraq
- Rationale behind Marathon divesting stake in the blocks
- Geography Covered- Iraq
Reasons to buy
- Develop a sound understanding of Total's investment around the World
- Rationale behind acquisition of Harir and Safen Blocks in Iraq by Total
- Rationale behind companies investing in the Kurdistan region of Iraq"
To order this report please email email@example.com