Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
ExxonMobil, Gulf Keystone, Halliburton
- Gulf Keystone shares hit as Exxon fear overcomes greed: Watch increasing noise out of Baghdad to signal crisis and closure.
- New Kurd rules tie oil equipment imports to PSCs: Signals that Kurds continue to pursue their own path.
- Iraq starts oil exports from SPM: Status quo continues - Iraq infrastructure progress in fits and starts.
- Iraqiya indicates positive steps in Hashemi talks with Maliki: Maliki probably pursuing holding pattern until after Arab League summit.
- KRG says negotiating Peshmerga deployment in Diyala : Could be very positive move, if it indeed has Baghdad's support.
- Al-Qaeda attack in Anbar: AQI attacks likely to continue in run-up to Arab League summit.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- 29 March - Arab League summit
- April - National Reconciliation Conference
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia's mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.