Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,750 / $1,892 (-0.2%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 12.1bn and the weekly trading volume was ID19.5bn ($15.3mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) will hold AGM on May 2, to discuss 2012 financial results, paying dividend and authorizing the board to by new production lines. ISX suspended trading of IBSD starting on April 25, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on 4.6bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares on April 24 2013. This represents 3.0% of BIIB capital.
- Original shares of Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) resumed trading on April 23, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD100bn to IQD152bn through 19.9% bonus and 32.1% rights issues.
- Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Ind. (IMAP) resumed trading on April 23, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on 2.4bn Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) shares on April 23, 2013. This represents 1.6% of BCOI capital.
- Kharkh Tour Amuzement City (SKTA) will hold AGM on April 27, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results, the election of new board members and the capital increase through 50% bonus issue. ISX suspended trading of SKTA starting on April 22, 2013.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.