Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 13th Aug 2015).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,27 (-1.0%) / $1,315 (-0.1%) (weekly change) (-9.8% and -11.2% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 10.2bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD10.4bn ($8.4mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- According to CBI announcement, CBI gave three months to Babylon Bank (BBAY) and Dar Es Salaam Investment Bank (BDSI) to complete the capital increase procedures to reach the IQD250bn capital. In addition, CBI forbade Dijlah & Furat Bank (BDFD) from participating in foreign currency auction until they increase their capital to IQD250bn.
- Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) will hold its AGM* on Aug. 26, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results and electing new board members. ISX will suspend trading of BIIB starting Aug. 19, 2015.
- New shares of Asiacell Communications PJSC (TASC) from the capital increase to IQD310bn through 14.8% bonus issue will resume trading on Aug. 16, 2015.
- Subscription on 650mn Babylon Hotel (HBAY) shares will start on Aug. 16, 2015 to increase the capital to IQD2bn through 48.1% rights issue.
- Iraqi Land Transport (SILT) resumed trading on Aug. 13, 2015 after fulfilling ISC's disclosure requirements by disclosing 2014 financial results.
- Kurdistan Int. Bank (BKUI) resumed trading on Aug. 11, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results.
- Iraqi Date Processing & Marketing (IIDP) resumed trading on Aug. 11, 2015 after they approved financial results of the financial year ended on Aug. 31, 2014 and covering the accumulated deficit from the accumulated reserves.
- Ready Made Clothes (IRMC) resumed trading on Aug. 11, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results and covering 50% of the accumulated deficit (corresponding to IQD139mn) from the available reserves.
- Baghdad Passengers Transport (SBPT) resumed trading on Aug. 11, 2015 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements by disclosing 2014 financial results.
- Original shares of Modern Sewing (IMOS) resumed trading on Aug. 9, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results and increasing its capital from IQD0.9bn to IQD1.0bn through 11.1% bonus issue.
- The Light Industries (ITLI) held its GA meeting on Aug. 6 and approved 2012 & 2013 annual financial results, increasing its capital through 50% rights issue and electing new board members.
- Al-Harir For Money Transfer (MTAH) held its GA meeting on Aug. 8, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results, increasing its capital from IQD30bn to IQD45bn through rights issue and electing new board members.
- A cross transaction occurred on 3mn Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) shares on Aug. 9, 2015. This represents 0.04% of AISP capital.