Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 26th Oct 2017).
The RSISX index ended the week at IQD756 (-2.5%) / $772 (-2.5%) (weekly change) (-21.2% and -18.5% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 22.6bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD19.5bn ($15.4mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) will hold AGM* on Nov. 22, 2017 to discuss and approve 2016 annual financial results. ISX will suspend trading of BELF starting Nov. 19, 2017.
- Babylon Hotel (HBAY) will hold AGM* on Nov. 19 to discuss and approve 2016 annual financials and distributing 44.493% cash dividend (IQD0.445 dividend per share). ISX will suspend trading of HBAY starting Nov. 14.
- Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) resumed trading on Oct. 22, 2017 after discussing and approving 2016 annual financial results.
- New shares of Al-Ameen Financial Investment (VAMF) from the capital increase to IQD1.5bn through 50% rights issue resumed trading on Oct. 23, 2017.
- Region Trade Bank for Investment and Finance (BRTB) will resume trading on Oct. 29, 2017 after discussing and approving 2016 annual financial results.
- Cross Transactions: 9.0bn shares of Trans Iraq Bank for Investment (BTRI) on Oct. 22 (3.0bn), Oct. 24 (3.0bn), Oct. 26, 2017 (3.0bn), which represent 3.4% of BTRI capital in total. 9.75bn shares of Al-Qabedh Islamic Bank for Finance & Investment (BQAB) on Oct. 24 (4.875bn), Oct. 26, 2017 (4.875bn), which represent 3.9% of BQAB capital in total. 1.13bn shares of AI-Nobles for Money Transfer (MTNO) on Oct. 23, 2017, which represents 2.5% of MTNO capital.